Friday, September 17, 2010

blog #6

Loneliness is often given a  negative reputation. But in the story "The Box Man", loneliness makes the box man feel content with himself. The same goes for certain emotions like anger. But in some aspects anger is actually a positive emotion. Whilst a person may seem angry it actually helps them release their inner emotions by preoccupying themselves, which is psychologically healthy. For instance, if I become extremely upset with something or someone, it tempts me to distract myself with doing anything related to the reason of why I am upset. Usually running lets me expres my anger, I visit the park and run at least a mile when I stop and ponder over at the time, my mile time ends up improving and all the anger inside me is then released. So in reality anger is actually a good emotion, which helps us concentrate and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment